Friend us on Facebook...
to Amber Ridge!
Pay Homeowner Dues Online
You can now pay annual Homeowner Dues online using Paypal.
Click the "Pay Now" button to be forwarded to Paypal to complete your transaction.
Note: This may open a new window or tab in your browser. If it doesn't work the first time, try enabling pop-ups for this site on your browser.
Thank you for using online payments!
Please remember to park all cars in the driveways.
To help ensure the safety of all residents and property these are codes and rules we all must adhere to.
- No Parking On Grass (City of Indianapolis Ordinance)
- Residents with boats will be sent a 7-day removal letter, or will be prosecuted.
- If cars are parked within 5 feet of the new 96 gallon trash cans, they will not be picked up.
- Any car, in any driveway, must have ALL four wheels in the driveway, or this is considered illegally parked.
- Any vehicle parked on any grass surface is subject to immediate towing.
- Cars and any other vehicles can be towed as stated under our Rules and Regulations if they are in violation of the policy.
Please remember that trash cans need to be stored in your garage - not in front of your house, on your front porch or the side of your house. Help keep our community looking nice!!!
Please DO NOT feed the wildlife within the community. Human food ruins their health and encourages unnatural behavior.
Though seemingly tame creatures, these wild animals may bite and scratch and can inflict serious injuries.
The newly revised Covenants and By-Laws are now available on this site. If a resident would like a hard copy of them, please notify the HOA board. For a fee, they will be printed out and mailed to you. The new Covenants are available for viewing on the website under the Our Rules navigation menu on the left.
Upset over a neighbor parking in front of your house?
Does your neighbor have a barking dog that keeps you awake at night?
Your first course of action is to contact the offending neighbor and ask for their cooperation.
Your second course of action is to contact the proper authorities. Most are listed on the Resources page or you can use the Service Request Form.
The Board appreciates being included in the process, but the Board does not serve to settle squabbles between neighbors.
Please remember - if you want the Covenants strictly enforced, they will be strictly enforced for all residents. You as a member of this Community will be paying the cost of legal proceedings if they are necessary. These expense will be reflected in your Annual Assessment.